Every time I see you my love grows. Time keeps passing and we both wait for the other to grow out of this phase... but we don't. My heart grows fonder of you and I know I'm dangerously caught. Every time you touch me or brush against me i notice. I look at these other two expressing their love and think "that's us!" I can't keep my hands off you. Tracing your body with my hand has become one of my favorite things. Just to be near you. Holding your hand has become such an intimate act I know must stay hidden. The way our fingers intermingle with each other and have this dance all by themselves. The time that we're apart gets harder each day i spend at your side. Lying there by candle light just looking into your eyes and seeing your eyes start to glisten. Nothing more than looking at each other and letting our hands say what we want our bodies to be doing. The tears swell up and I know I've made my mark. Not knowing who's in this more is hard when you can't be in this at all. I catch myself and feel like pulling away but take notice at the willingness to love me back. My begging is useless when there's no need, I just ask or command and you oblige. Every time I look at you and watch you you catch my glance however long it is. I love watching you even when you're doing nothing.
TBC....
No comments:
Post a Comment