Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nightime the hardest time.

The nights were always hardest, my body aching to hold you... Tonight isn't any easier, as I wondered who'd give in first... The weakness in me is you. This night above all I want to pass out for hours and shut my mind off. I miss you and it hasn't even been a day, I don't know that I can last... I feel a part of me has been torn out and I put this fake smile on to hide my broken heart... My energy shifted today and I wasn't the only one who felt it... A cloud sits above me and it's contemplating on pouring... This night full of silence has been deafening to my heart. I miss your touch and the way you moved me... I wonder if anything can ever be the same because it's my heart... I can't flick a switch, however much I wish I could... I can't change how I feel because what I feel is real... My love.

No comments: