Friday, February 15, 2013

The Fourth Day almost done..

Today was special and though you didn't need to you went out of your way and made it the day that it was. I may not have all day with you nor any a night here or there but you make every minute together something special. I love that about you, we are alike in that sense, the need to care and want to spoil one another.
Our relationship is just undefinable to me and I'm ok with it. We have a friendship but also have these feelings and Relationship that goes above and beyond any friendship. This need to kiss your lips, And feel you next to me. This feeling in my heart That makes me look at you with such desire and hunger for you when you're not around. I can simply watch you or listen and write as you play. A poet to your sonnet. I see you, I understand, I am trying to embrace you and love you so you won't give up on yourself. My happiness is within you these days so I'll stop counting and just miss you while you're gone and wish hard for these days to pass by fast. My heart. My love.

No comments: