Monday, February 11, 2013

Great day Bad night.

I'm almost stuck with what to say. I feel as if you went away. When once you said you were in love, I believed to you, now I'm learning theres a difference. The difference is I'm not sure what that means to you. The difference is what I feel for you. The difference is when I say I'm in love those feelings are hard to find in somebody and are stronger than just loving someone. My heart I keep close But I let you in and took my chances. I fell in love. It's hard to just take that away along with all the things that we've started Along the way. I thought today was almost perfect until the night came at hand. One persons answers aren't The solution to everyone's problems but we can take aspects of advice given and make it work for ourselves. I long to hold you like i held you nights ago. The clock says 1212 I hope you're looking at it making a wish. So many open love letters I hope our wish is somewhat the same. I almost feel my heart breaking, If only it were a different time frame. I always said everything happens for a reason and I love you no less right now than I did hours ago. There's just this over whelming need to hold you close and reassure you of our love. It wasn't like you were just thrown in front of my face, Over time I love you more and more I don't want to close that door. I know things aren't easy and maybe that's our sign But what comes easy is loving you. I look at you and see such beauty, I Look and only want to touch you, I look and want to feel your lips on my like they were before. I could beg you don't shut that door but then I'm only hurting myself. Loving you is the only way I know to be true to myself. I don't want to move on, I don't want this to stop, I only want to be loving you. My love.

No comments: