Gradually maybe this will get easier, like I can talk myself out of it but no. It seems we go in circles and end up right back talking again. Through all this you now want to be friends with love... I love all my friends but some more than others but you I fell in love with and I am reminded each day I see you why. You make me laugh, you make me cry, you make me dance, smile, and arouse feelings in me No one can or has in a long time. I look at you and want to touch you uncontrollably... within reason on who's around. Open love letters over miles and I know you are the stronger one between us. Do I see a future? I did talk of a year from now but as I see us now, within all this, is far more distant than what we are now. You can't have both my love so the difficulty steps in. Kissing you is fine by me but it doesn't change the way I Feel inside and those feelings are strong for you. I wish I could divert my attention but for some reason I just can't bring myself to do anything. I know you love it. Now comes Valentines Day and... what I wanted to get you I didn't because I know what it would mean to me. I'm not even sure we should be seeing each other because we feel differently, want differently, and is it really fair? If I was cold we wouldn't have seen each other this whole week. It's not confusing at all, I know the battle going on inside you can't be easy, it just appears that way.
It looks so easy for you to walk away, when all I want is to have you stay..
This situation we got ourselves in, our hearts in trouble living with this sin...
Everyday I smiled just for you, no cares or worries these feelings so brand new..
In our hearts we gave a damn, now that I found you I don't know who I am...
I let you in, now let's begin, don't walk away, just, stay...
Can you decide in just one night, to take this away without a fight..
Happiness long forgotten, due to shit that can't be boughten...
No strength to stay no strength to go, this happiness you deserve to know...
You have my heart I had yours too, now left here not knowing what to do...
I kissed you once, you kissed me back, now take my hand, let's make a, stand...
My love.
No comments:
Post a Comment