Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day Five to Realize

I've listened to everything you've said and yes, yesterday was something special... In a way that was different to us both. And now I need to say "See ya later," for a while. I know I need to be the strong one here. If you can tell me what kind of "friend" visits all morning and afternoon and then has to come back one last time I'd love to know. Of course one would get confused... are we living in the moment when there's already boundaries laid down? No. And I realize by me writing here and bearing all my emotions just keeps them alive and strong... So no more counting days. It was a good run filled with such happiness and now, well now the run is over and I must get over it. I'm tired of fighting for something not even you can believe in. I only someday you find the strength to hold on to the happiness you create!! My love undone.

No comments: