Saturday, February 16, 2013
Late nights...
My eyes are swollen from lack of sleep. You would have slept just fine had it not been for me. I didn't mean to keep you up yet hrs passed like minutes. I wish you'd listen to your heart, but as Gram would say, "You can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills first!" We talked of the future, I even mentioned a year from now time or two. There was always that "if,"And that is why I never asked or expected more. I feel like you don't want more physically because of me. I could never keep you happy here like that. A big part of me believes that's what's going on here too. You showed me I couldn't do all I thought... Ego check, ha. Where do I go from here? I'm losing you. And what do you go back to after my holding and touching and kissing you? Like you said, we are or were a team. It was like we came as a package deal. Even our lips made the perfect pair. I feel like you telling me you've never felt this before, And how strong your feelings were beyond this friendship, how you've never known happiness like this before, is hard to believe When someone walks away from all of this. I hope that you realized in heart you're not able to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment