Monday, February 11, 2013

Day One

I gave in after a night of tears with you and instantly knew where We stood. My heart is with you and though you have said your heart is mine how can I believe when letting go seems so easy for you. You can toss aside that part of Us when that part is what made Us so very close. All I've said I feel I can't take back. I awake and instantly have this Want to hear from you if I can't wake up to you. Each night I find comfort in being able to tell you "Sweet dreams," if you can't be in my arms. I cherished every minute with you, every little sneak over, every little cup of coffee. Here I am, waiting to hear from you like you'll give in realizing this love is something you can't be without. We have a friendship that will remain but I can't bear my heart then be told to walk away and then hope that maybe, just maybe, someday. What was I thinking? Where did I go? I let my heart open because there was something about You. I fell in love with You because of All that you are... and I can't keep my hands off you. You. There could have been others but I wasn't willing to let anyone in until you came along. You said the difference here was there was a deep love... My advice would be different than others. I'd say keep what You Know in your heart that makes you happy because its been far too long and when you find that you hold onto it. It's a rare find and you don't know what path it will lead you down. The best question one can ask themselves is "Am I being true to myself?" Maybe I just ask myself that. My heart has found in you what I haven't found in others. I wasn't looking for anything, especially in someone like you, where nothing could happen... yet it did. WE fell in love. You need time and you need to take it knowing that I love you and I am true to that regardless of the situation and I Will be here days from now still loving you with my arms waiting and longing to hold you. My love.

No comments: