Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Day Two
I can't let go of you and our understanding is just a misunderstanding about understanding. I thought maybe after a night of realization and talking things had changed and I allowed you to come over. I was wrong to think that this could or would be more. I never labeled our love, I thought I had your heart and that was all I needed but I wasn't thinking. I would have said stay away because I'm not ready to only have you this way. I'm not ready to let go of what I have found that makes me happy. It's you that brings joy to my everyday and this light I didn't know about into my life. I still long to hold you in my arms and rest my lips on your forehead. It soothes me. You bring this calm over me no one has for so long and I know is a rare find. This love in itself is something that you rarely find with another. Too many times you've said you've had happiness and had to give it up yet you give up again knowingly. In your weakness you lose your chance at something that could be the best thing to come along for your heart. Where is your heart when you said it was with me? It's not here because you're gone. I miss you already and it's only been hours. I can't bring myself to reach out to you and asking for a sign right now would be too much. I can only wait in my own little world and hope you come through my door with arms open knowing this is what you need. My love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment