Tuesday, June 6, 2006

The silence thinking...

Love is like unlocking a door and saying “here I am, do with me what you will,” and from there it’s all about actions and sharing what’s inside you. The biggest line ever told is “I need fix myself before…” This is true to some extent but after so much I believe you can work on your-self as well as invite love in again. Just because you feel love doesn’t mean you have divert your attention totally away from getting healthy once again, or more so, feeling healthy emotionally. Love helps us make it through many things. Love should allow you to grow separately as well as continue on your own self discovery. This is where sharing and questions come in. sharing yourself, not just sexually, is a major key in any relationship, especially loving someone. Questions, don’t be afraid to ask and try to get involved. Love is a two way street and there are many two way’s, the path’s that go one usually lead to a dead end!

I indeed feel the trying here, if even it is just giving me a sip of water before going down in bed. Even offering to wait so she can also get the drink she said she was waiting for wouldn’t get me a drink. I went without though my mouth was so dry my lips were sticking to my teeth and it hurt to swallow… I can’t imagine getting tortured as they do to people. But this is an example of a one way street. A simple sip of water would’ve, could’ve, but didn’t take away from 5 more minutes of arguing.

Some things have easier solutions than others do but there’s something called “compromise” that makes things a lot simpler.

No comments: