Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"I"

I used to write about life’s journeys and different paths until I thought I was no one to say what was good, bad, right, wrong, but then who is because it’s our own path.

I tried writing about the ever going search for contentment, clarity, calm, cleansing of all I had done in the past… forgive yourself for wrong actions? Once again, who bam I but one of the same simply searching patiently as each day goes by.

I could put a thought down on paper and ramble on about it for a page. I could put together what I remembered. What I felt, touched, tasted, seen in one moment could be written into some erotic masterpiece that leaves you craving pleasure.

I still do a little here and there and all that was has been deleted and now it’s starting over. I’ve learned never do anything when you’re upset, you might regret it… then there’s a flip side that says some good damn writing can become of such emotions, just listen to some music. Music, the gift that gives voice to our many feelings.

Still, I continue to try and get high and write what I know and others take how they wish to interpret it due to what’s going on in their life. I still try what I used to because I don’t know how to quit……….

No comments: