Wednesday, June 21, 2006

great f'ing birthday

A great birthday! I really AM in a relationship, I think, I’m not sure really… I think it says something when me and Col were sitting at the bar watching the soccer playoff’s on the same tv, I even turned to watch it, and when this girl sits down on the other side of her she switches to watch the other tv in the girl’s direction, so I moved up putting more distance between us. A stool was between the girl and Col and when this other girl came to sit next to her friend Col finally turns back towards me, funny. She didn’t notice but I did. I listened and they talked while the whole time we sat there without talking, not silence but just simple like “can I have a light?” “ouch” but I realized her and I don’t talk. There really is no relationship is there? Shoot, should say enough that she can read erotica books and talk about how fucking hot the stories are and then not even want to do anything… hmm, makes ya wonder1 I don’t need to wonder, I trust my intuition. Needless to say I had an awesome birthday today, arguing for 97.5% of it, even now we’re arguing because why?

Does someone’s tone of voice say a lot??

Like actions and I’ve tried showing affection but it’s all those nice gestures that go unnoticed. Most often the negative is noticed more than the positive in any situation. I feel like fuck, why should I be nice to her and get treated like this? Ugh, I hate commitments.

No comments: