Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Weekend plus...

It was a nice weekend filled with plenty of relaxing, friend time, creative time, music making  time... I put myself out there and well, if at first you don't succeed... go to the straight bar, I get more numbers and more attention. I wasn't so much concerned for me as trying to find my friend a match... it wasn't happening. Come to find out we have a crush on the same person, no surprise really, everyone has a crush on her.

I don't feel there's much more I can do to put myself out there... Go out, I'm on a dating website, and everyone knows I'm single... come on Universe! I think I  just need to go out alone because most assume I'm with whoever is accompanying me. I don't know how I can be intimidating by myself... I just exude independence and strength.

I finally have the contract to remodel and just need to sign it and get it back... then hopefully they can start asap. I'll really be lost and locked in 2 rooms when they start tearing down walls. I'm excited.

My mom came over today without any notice and just walks in.... I want her to do that while I'm having sex sometime just to prove a point to knock or ring a damn doorbell. I love her coming over but she makes me want to call 911 every time. She doesn't even announce herself, it's nerve racking.

Ali has been going out of town every weekend which has helped me in a way I'm not wondering what she's doing or if I'll run into her. She never calls me up to go out even though we go to the same music. I guess it's her choice really, I'm the one who text her and take the initiative to get together... no more. I am not wasting my energy on people who A. don't deserve it and B. don't deserve it. Lunch with other people is more fun.

I pd another credit card off, it feels good. Now I'd like to pay another one off but I'm afraid of the longer month. Why does 3 days throw the finances off so much? I'll find a way to do it... then pay another one in April. I'm hoping to start the first party in May but with construction I don't know. I'll pray and send it out there to be done... maybe one thing can go my way. Getting things done and out of debt feels good.

No comments: