Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Day...

The day was good... though I didn't wake up on time that's becoming normal. I figure I want to sleep till 7 if I'm awake till 3! My eyes look like a raccoons. If I could sleep till I couldn't anymore but I have to wake up and take medication. It seems I can never quite do as I would like... in a way this handicap controls me. I wish I could go away one weekend with my friends. The ones I consider "close," don't think of me that way it seems... or just not anymore.

It was odd at lunch today... I saw no attraction towards Ali, in fact it felt like lunch was so superficial. Angie is our glue. We sat there, with a 3rd, and an hour after she got there she was ready to go. It felt like we were there for a while but  then I had gone to the same place the day before and what felt like a short time 2 hours had passed... and we could've talked more. You just click with some... maybe all Ali and I had in common was music and an attraction? It felt good to be "over it."

Now... I mentioned something about being the only single one and a friend, much younger, invited me to go to Charlie's... and she's not a dancer. I love to dance however so we'll see. She'll find someone before I do, she's a little cutie. I've been trying but really, it's not happening. The person  I thought was a bit interesting is just a game player so I won't go there. Summer's coming soon enough so I'll want to be single... or so I tell myself.

I'm not oblivious to know I also have to want it and get out there. I don't know if I even remember how to date... yeah, been  a while. I'm used to the old "meet up here," or "go grab lunch/coffee," which I'm not sure is a date? Feedback?

There's a comment section... How do you ask someone out? What do you do  on a date? #help too bad hashtags  don't work here!

No comments: