Monday, March 4, 2013
Nobody knows... But you.
Back and forth we keep going because this love neither of us can let go of. Through the guilt and pain you still want to hang on... am I the weak one for not being able to stop? Finding happiness inside yourself is most important because you will then reflect that. I know you need that for the kids... One reason why I wanted nothing but you smile. And you did everything. I'd love to stay by your side and see where, if anyway at all, This could go. You are my inspiration, my smile, my heart, my love. I understand you don't have the strength, But I wonder if there is even a want To do anything about it. If the damage is done and counseling will do no good then what my love? I need you in my life, I can't take our friendship away, but I can't stop loving and wanting you this way. We need a new plan. My love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment