Monday, January 21, 2013

You!

An hour had passed and you already missed me... I've done my job. Not once did my eyes stray from you... They play on you. When I thought you'd say goodbye... You want only more. Time moved too fast for every minute to last... We savored every moment.

This past weekend was one of the best weekends I've had... in years. It was the company I keep that made it something to be remembered. Not outted but asked, people noticed the love between us. Whether it was the  little touches... the hunger in our eyes for each other... or the smiles on our faces... they notice we're smiling bigger and brighter each day. This love is not fading away.

The days I don't see you I wear my battery out talking to you. You can keep my attention and hold it, I only want you. Is it good for me to say, "I'll take whatever I can get?" I'm not settling, it's just that I understand and respect about 3% of our safe thoughts. If you told me you didn't want anything I'd deffinately refrain because I love you.

My eyes will barely stay open from no sleeo but it was well worth it. Yupp, closing time... Sll I want to say I shouldn't.

No comments: