Friday, January 18, 2013
Dreamland..
In just hours I'll get to see you again. All day I waited, it seems you left to soon with no time alone. I need to say goodnight to you somehow and hope that somewhere in your dreams you can feel me. My anticipation grows over the upcoming weekend with you almost free. Free to be... behind closed doors but no time limits! Oh the power you have over me and what you'll have me do with all that time. I love you seems to soon but I loved you before this my friend. My friend, my confidant, my lover. Everything that we are and have become stems from love and I only love more of you. As you expose yourself I am more drawn in and captured by your love. The way you make me feel is like a first time love all butterflies inside and permagrin on the outside. You make me Feel. These feelings I must express and so I bare myself to you here openly and hope you can hear me in your dreamland. My love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment