I had this itch inside that wanted to write and instead of making a fool out of myself in some note... I'll do it here, in the open.
I just want to let my mind drift...
I. The Beginning
It was many nights ago I realized I loved you. Our friendship had evolved into something you dared not think of. Though many factors force themselves between us I'm still compelled to cross that line. However fearful the path may be I shall tread fearlessly towards love.
The night that captured your beauty beneath the moonlight. You relentlessly sat down on my lap and told me secrets I thought I only knew. Beneath my lips is the softness of your forehead. You don't look up, but stare at the moon, you know if you look up to me it's giving into my lips. You can tell me what's in the depths of your heart sacred but can't conjure the courage to simply look up.
My body heat rises and something stirs inside me, the hunger for you. I keep it contained as I always have, never acting on it. My heart pounds and the yearning inside me wants to push you, wants to take advantage of the unknown, wants to give in and make a move. I don't.
The many nights spent curled on my lap talking, cuddling, sleeping, or thinking what you might want to do... want to try. I still don't make my move, something inside tells me you're not ready. Will you ever be?
It's not just me, it's the way our eyes meet and what's said at a glance that doesn't need words. You know I'll wait for you. Within your words I know what lay behind, within your eyes, all that can be said is done when you look at me. I see you, I really see you, and not what you camoflouge from others. You reveal yourself to me in the ways you know how.
Your heart under such a big lock the key to opening the door is difficult to gain access to. The door to you is closed but gradually opening as I figure you out. I know you, this is no game, loving you comes at a price, but it's a price I'm willing to pay.
I lose my mind in your direction upon sight of you. My tongue presses my lips and moistens them before I bite my bottom lip. I can see your eyes caught looking mesmerized by my lips and this act of luring you in. However hard I try your battle within is stronger.
In my mind I play it out. I trace my lips across your neck softly kissing it. I can hear your breathing getting quicker and there's no pulling away. My tongue tastes tiny pieces of you making my way slowly up to your lips. The time has come, your lips are parted, eyes closed, I know your waiting...
No comments:
Post a Comment