Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mar 27, 20 aphrodisiac, denial, want, need, feel it.




Live high… live rightchiously… live life like it’s an aphrodisiac… it is… what you want… not always what you need… but living high…. A mile it is… it will be… all a dream to me… the curves… the hands… the curiosity… once sustained by one… stained by others instead… how happy she must be… to pass the buck aside… real feelings…. Nothing there to hide… my aphrodisiac was her… is… and I comply… all she is entrances me to others alike… I know what I want… a drink… a taste of her wine… that which is unknown… unshown… forgotten… but one sip of her… I’m craving it all again… the wonder… the feel… the fate… the waiting… the kiss… all I want I turn away… that which I can’t have… I ask to stay… my own abuse… the turning away… but aroused I can not deny… what’s real… what’s stuck between my thighs… that throbbing… that ache… that denial..  the shred of doubt touches you… you want to feel it… but just can’t…. Touch it.

No comments: