Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mar 31, 2009 JAZZed up...

All in all my aphrodisiac is you, feeding my mind, touching my body, getting to know every inch, stimulating me as you explore, the more you tease me, I ache for more, in every dream, every dance you took, all the times you gave me that look, all my body took you in, pinch me, wake me up, rattle me a few, but still in a dream, my aphrodisiac is you. 

Unreachable, untouchable, unobtainable, unachievable, underneath I still want you.
When I thought I could hide, I hide within riddles of words that could mean anything, could be almost anyone, but sometimes being stuck in the maze is better than finding your way out.
Thought by thought, or song by song, I never thought Jazz to be so sexy and provocative, putting my mind in places it shouldn’t go, but I dare, I turn around at the first sign, if I’m followed tan I know better, if I get that look I know to keep going, it says follow me, I follow only to be lost in the maze said above, and then wonder, what happens if we collide in that maze, the unreachable reached after almost giving up, what was unobtainable now seems relative, but still I find it’s perfect, where I like to hide. 
The maze of aMazement in my mind. 
Oh lord, who will convert me… then I look and it’s really “who will comfort me.” 
Where be my head? 
If I felt I could fall and not fall into pieces I don’t know if I’d fall for you. If I felt I was worthy of you or is it more that I am good for you. If I felt I could look you in the eye and tell you I’m falling only to be 
 judged by our kiss after I’d look up. If.


No comments: