I can’t even remember now how many concert’s we’ve got going on this summer and Pearl Jam goes on sale tomorrow! Greatass show! So that’s Ben Harper, Nine Inch Nails, Melissa, Dave at Gorge in Portland (fun,) Dave in Boston w/ VIP passes, Dave here both night’s, umm The Fray, oh and Rob Thomas/Jewel... I love Red Rocks what can I say? We went to Wendy Woo last Thursday and holy shit was she ever awesome! She did “No Woman No Cry” early for me cuz I wasn’t feeling well enough to stay till the end... gotta’ give my girl prop’s for that. We took a few pictures I’ll still try putting up if I can figure out how to downsize them?? Damn digital camera’s! Her pic’s I think are on
www.wendywoo.com! Things here are good and bad. I feel closer but yet feel more like she’s resenting having to do my care... and I’d name my reasons but I won’t. Understandable, I shoulda’ had a nurse by now. It seems I’ve no luck. I even went back tonight to make sure about people and really got nothing except one lady saying she’ll call tomorrow. The weekends I’ve two people that want to trade every other weekend or I’ve no one really. There’s like 5 numbers on my list I didn’t call… no hablo mucho espanol. That was supposed to say I don’t speak much Spanish. Pretty good but don’t ask me to go beyond that! I’m replacing the ad tomorrow in hopes maybe summer classes and all being out and over, well one can hope for newness. I should upload the pictures since I switched to my laptop… hmm. Not much else to tell, my tan’s looking awesome but so are my tanlines! Well, I’m outty like my shirt when so many come over! Tokity it up ya’all!
No comments:
Post a Comment