Many might call me stupid, and I very well might be, but it is who I am. C finally got her watch from her birthday or Valentines or some day like that and it looks great! I also picked out a cool wallet, like she said, "you get what you pay for," now not to let the cat get it! Ha! I love having our nice days and nights together but I hate having to argue just to get something done or it waits until she needs something. I’ve been waiting forever to get dirt around the rose bushes and plants replanted... granted they can’t replant my plants I’m hiring someone to come clean up my yard and garage and whatnot. After that they’ll come back every couple weeks to do clean up and shit. Gotta’ get rid of all the brick and bed and wood... ugh, all that’s in the garage? I’ve to find a contractor to do my garage roof still, find a nurse, find a cleaning person... ever feel overwhelmed? I’m still struggling with the nurse issue, I guess I should’ve hired the one with the fewest felony’s. I think I know why they’re doing private care when they list their background check info! I’m just tired of trying but I know something or someone will come along... or I can try calling Lola’s mom and check what she’s doing. I fear it’s coming to that. I just am trying to think how someone can handle three kids, a job, yet they can’t handle me and working and whatnot. I know I’m a handful but umm, yeah. My first thought if C gets the kids was "yayy, more to spoil, I get a girl and a little boy to pick clothes out for!" As I love spoiling and the Gap!! Then I think, am I that much of a handful because I see how things are now and I get yelled at for her being tired. I know we start at 8am, but knowing that is it my fault for being up until 3am? I even say I’ll stay in bed so this and that can get done instead, less labor for C? But still, it takes us arguing, which I really hate but it’s the bitter truth. Like today, she had yesterday off and all she did was go to the dentist and pick up my chair... she gets 20-40 depending on the day from the agency for doing my care but doing what everyone else would only they’d listen to me... like asking for the gate to be up so the cat stays out of my bathroom. He was caught pissin in my drain once so goddess only knows it’s like a litter box. Anyone else I can ask to put it up and that’s their job but not C, it pisses me of because for one, it’s MY house/bathroom, second because if she’s getting paid to do something I don’t care but the simplest of things could solve daily arguing. And it’s only 3:30 and I know today will be spent apart unfortunately. I need order a pizza though, I’m faintishly hungry. Hate that feeling..... tilt back, post this, get off..... off line not get off like masturbate though it’d be nice!! Till better dayzzzzzz, tokity!
No comments:
Post a Comment