Life is like an amusement park, there’s games and rides, some rides go up and down and others turn you upside down, some make your tummy a bit nauseous while others excite you and send you to new heights of freedom and exuberance, in between the ride’s you might play a few a games however costly and sometimes you win right away, sometimes the second try, sometimes you just can’t win at the game, but with each attempt the prize gets bigger.
I can think of many other comparison’s but I thought to keep it at a certain length to submit for something. It was a thought I had and god only knows 7/10 people have once thought of life as an amusement park... but the extent of it can go one by one differently depending on the person... if I was to ask you how is an amusement park like life? you’d have many different answers! Think I should just edit it and toss it up for submition? So much has gone wrong here but I’m saving that, copy and paste when I’m done with the two page mess, or is it confess? Did I mention I got an A in my Deviant Behavior class? Yeah yeah, crack jokes! All the pictures up now, I guess we know what I look like except now my hair just got washed and I was watching Law & Order and I was like "that’s why C wants me to wear my hair like that..." her woman on the show and I have the same style hair only a matter of where the part is, ha. Oh and yes, "MARILIZE LEGAUANA!" I love that tshirt! I was able to get some sun yesterday but today me and c pretty much sat around here until she went to work, I still got up but it was no sunny day. I think we’ve basically learned when she gets me up and works at 4:30 it’s better to just stay in around here and get a lil done if we can. I can’t wait to see the yard all picked up and clean and wahoo, get my automatic door opener put on this week too! Oo, and Botox! Hopefully more interviews because it scares me this girl may know Fawn now it sets off warning bells, slacker? What looked promising turned out not to be because people aren’t showing up for the interviews... no wonder they can’t find work other than privately! This week is hopefully, I’m trying to tell myself, a new start, tolerance. But give and take and mutual respect, some things are real simple and quick and well, yeah, not here right now... positivity is what I’m going to try, but I need try that without thinking of it as hopeful. My inner battles sometimes get unleashed on the outsideand that’s where I get fucked or fuck myself, ha! Hmm, interesting thought to go off on........... till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment