How hurtful can one be? If the one you were sleeping with asks if you’ve ever smelled somebody and had their taste linger in your mouth then say that happened to them just the other day and IT WASN’T YOU! I know I don’t give C enough sex, hell I’d do it everyday with her sexy body, but things said keep moments from happening… then this. Tonight. It told me she doesn’t think about me anymore and damn, why do I want someone who’s tasting other women in their mouth even if it is a memory. I’m not good enough. I’ve always had this complex about being able to please someone and she kinda confirmed it by telling me she’s faked it the past few times and I do nothing for her. Well, I can say the only person that’s made me have an orgasm lives in California and be damned if we didn’t get in some freaky positions… in the van straddling the seat and me, tilted back in the chair, ok I best stop. Me and C have been in kinkier positions though and if you ever read the journal I deleted, FUCK, you’d know the sex was fucking awesome when all was good. Yeah, I deleted 2 years of my life, journaling as well as writing. People can’t come to me and C came in in tears and told me Ash called her cuz someone told her blah blah blah… in the end I deleted the whole damn thing because I felt so fucking guilty… but it’s MY journal. With all said and done even though I vent I also defend C down to everything because why? I made her this way… is that possible or is it that it’s there but only brought to the surface?? I’m thinking the latter because you control your feelings and nobody can piss you off or hurt you without you letting them. God gave us one thing, free will.
4 comments:
I am so sorry to hear you and c aren't making it. I also know how deeply words can cut. Sorry things are so hard for you. GG
Poe my luv... wish I could be there to give you a big hug and kiss. Things are shitty, and I know I can't help fix them, but wish I could... Love ya girl... Might try to call your cell on my way home again... usually it's off, but in case you feel the urge to turn it on...
*muah*
Emms
hey babe i finally got to check this out and i dont like what i have read my friend is getting hurt...and i dont like it ...i know that we havent talked lately but i miss you dearly and you are always in my thoughts .. i hope things will get better for you real soon.. love ya and take care
jbmouser
I hope things get better for u soon Poe...u don't deserve this. Alright I'm not gonna make any hard feelings here so I'll end here. T/c u, Nikesgal021.
Post a Comment