I deleted about two years of my life because of people talking and Col coming home in tear’s and well, out of anger poof it’s all gone. Anyone should know within reading that I’ve defended C for her actions because I know how she really is underneath.. At least I think. Trust me, anyone would be lucky to have her... she no longer wants me. I wish people could come to the source and ask about things because an outsider doesn’t really understand. Love is good, love is bad, love is love unconditionally. Nothing said here would surprise C... except my saying I still want to work things out because of all that was before things got fucked up. I always always said having a lover/roommate do care isn’t good, unless it’s for traveling/vacation or going out. Something has to be set in stone, not like it is here because we never thought she’d be doing all my care except where the agency can fill in at night but only 2 know the routine! I need to call the gayboy tomorrow, I think that’d be a great option! I’ll figure it out! Oh damn, and I need some greenage or chocolate!
2 comments:
love you girl
*muah*
Emms
just do what u think is best chicka....and ty for sending me the link! I won't be under this sn anymore after Monday, so if u want to email me just send it my Yahoo! addy which I'll email u tonight. Hope things improve....keep a smile on ur face!
Post a Comment