It's when I stop and really think about it, her, I feel I'm still not totally over it. I felt like something was being flaunted in my face last night and it hurt. I know I'm seeing things that aren't there but are. I'm treated so differently... She can't even stand next to me close enough to touch yet she'll let someone else have their hands all over. Is she really that oblivious? I don't know if its that she honestly doesn't care, which I don't like, or if she's really that naive as to not see what's going on. Everything seems to be a double standard for me. Sad.
I have had a few that perked up my interest but then she steps in somehow, not that she knows she does at all, it's all on me. When I see her kiss others and not me I can't help but wonder. There's one person I just dislike because of their sincerity. I think they're only out for themselves and watch out if you're in her path because she could care less. Her attitude is just that.
It's been a while and I should be completely over it by now but some things to me were so intense and intimate and real. I know to her she has said she was only confused... I don't believe that but I listen, take it all in , and however hurt try to keep on.
She's already moved on to someone else that's not her husband. Her husband I feel sorry for yet for as dumb as he is I don't. He has to be wearing blinders and convincing himself that she's not doing anything. Perfect couple I guess, both naive idiots.
Ahhh, well that felt good.
No comments:
Post a Comment