Saturday, August 10, 2013

An hour

What can be done with an hour? One of the most frustrating things I feel I deal with is watching what others are doing... Or not doing. This morning I laid there while my aide went on to do the morning bs. As the hour went by and I was waiting to see what she was doing I grew more frustrated thinking how much more she could be doing... If I were up I couldn't accomplish more than what she was.  She got 4 joints filled, 1 shirt and a pair of pants folded, and went downstairs for supplies. 

Going down for supplies she came back empty handed saying we were out and I have so often told everyone to let me know about things before I run out! To me it's an easy task but maybe I'm not seeing something or Its difficult beyond my understanding. 
It's just wasted time... 

No comments: