III. Yesterdays
Yesterday I saw you though I stayed hidden just watching you. Your beauty captivated my eyes, your laughter rang in my ears, your actions made my body ache with desire. I knew I couldn't say anything to you right away so I sat and then I watched as you watched me.
Yesterday I broke down admitting I'm caught by you. Revealing myself to the one I thought I had it all with. I'm caught or so I thought but then again maybe I'm not. Opening the doors to something new my heart admits the fallen truth.
Yesterday through watching you I felt my love slipping away. I felt like Yesterday was a day of reckoning a day of admitting one truth in search of another. Yesterday I let go what was for a chance at what could be.
Yesterday wasn't meant to be filled with so many emotions or conflicted meanings. Yesterday was supposed to be easy if I had only stay hidden watching you. You break my doors down and open me up so yesterday can turn into Tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment