Friday, August 4, 2006

strength

I keep reading and it seems God or the Goddess is handing out plenty of “lemons” right now. I may not know why I broke my neck but I figure if I start questioning why than one is saying “what did I do to deserve this?” going over and over what could have been to cause certain things is a neverending list let me tell you! “Everything happens for a reason,” however little the reason is… like writing this blog!

Recently I’ve felt I could not do this anymore, depend on people to sustain my daily needs… but I think back to how’ve always made it through all those other tough times I never thought I’d get through. One can think about that to sustain STRENGTH… think how much you’ve made it through before!

People see me as strong but I know differently, Coleen knows differently having dealt with me “hands on!” I always say I’m no stronger than anyone else… “you never know how much strength you have until put in the situation.” Don’t worry, someday it HAS to get better! Spinal Cord Research has come a long way!

I was having a good time with my nephew. He went camping overnight now, a tiny break and good experience for him! He’s so damn cute! My GAP kid! I love that he loves music too and loves Wendy Woo! He’s got good taste!

Things with Coleen… well, I can’t tell you if I’m single or not? Would be nice to know and feel that secure feeling. Till someday when I know

No comments: