Saturday, August 12, 2006

Nickelback then Wendy WooWoo

First Nickelback…. Best show I’ve seen so far this summer! Then Wendy Woo at the Pavilions… WOW!! It was two nights of fun, well, missing Jazz at Jack’s for my nephew was an even trade off I think. He now wants to play the guitar all the more and can’t wait to go see Red Hot Chili Peppers… then he’ll really want to rock out. He was so cute just watching her fingers on the guitar. Amazzzzing guitarist, Wendy Woo… and then Nickelback’s not bad either, kidding. They put on a SHOW. Fire and fireworks. My legs were actually feeling the vibration as well as my butt! My nephew will have tons of inspiration… except he now wants to “play the bongos” on his guitar like Wendy Woo- he’d do more tappin’ than strumming’.
As for here, I’ve an interview tomorrow but really nobody to call back but 2 people. I’m praying because I know Col goes to morning shifts the 22nd and if anything I’ll have to live alone and pay the agency, can’t be both, I already know but I also know there’s no holding back on either of us… it’s the hours her and I have wanted her to get from day 1, seemed so hopeful till this morning nurse fell through. I think I’ll take C’s advice and at least get three trying or two but two days consistently to see one day, do it the next… most CNA’s are given a piece of paper and have to go off that! Not too much there right? I’ll trust C on it’s standing but geez, any longer and the two of us will no longer be friends… in my heart there’s more than that still and maybe it’s just because I’m a “hopeful” person and don’t really like to give up? Especially when you know how great it was and what happened… does that mean it can be fixed? Like the Tootsie Pop saying goes “the world may never know!” (time can only tell.) I have to be hopeful or I’ll have hoped myself into the world of true “handicapness.” (word?)

Cheers for a good shopping day! School clothes for my nephew, too many but hey, I’m his favorite handicap auntie… sick humor cuz he first said when a soccer ball was being kicked at him, “I’m hiding behind the handicap person she’s already hurt!” then he made sure I knew he was joking. Cute. Even col’s niece got an outfit, just hope she likes it. The one thing I don’t like is her assuming Col’s got all this money to spend on her but she doesn’t listen. Feel bad for Col cuz hell, I know she’d love to take her shopping for new clothes but even Nate is willing to work for it. Her neice is getting better each day she stay’s, more discipline because C don’t let her get away with stuff she usually might and it’s good for her to learn chores/allowance, money isn’t free. I hate knowing she’ll go back and all will be gone that C taught her. Just like my nephew and his saying everything’s “gay.” I noticed he’s tons better, I only got 50 cents today… each time he says that I get a quarter and he gets one if I swear- to an extent! Ha! Plus, she can be good when she warms up to ya but still tries to get away with stuff when C goes to work like any kid would do. Get her talking, oh boy, she’s like my nephew, can’t shutemup!

Ahhhhh……. And now, here’s for a good night, one can always hope. By good I don’t mean getting’ sex either, naughty! Plus, Coleen’s sick AND wouldn’t give it up anyway!

 

 

No comments: