Monday, August 14, 2006

family sucks sometimes!

To fly your nephew here and in the end spend up spending 5/15 days with him after no one was concerned with getting him here and then end up sending a note like this to your mom, 2 notes actually, but I bet I’ll get some money after she reads both her notes, oh well, I only seen her like once a week anyway for 10 minutes to bring supplies down. I know I’m overly upset but after being treated so badly so many times it builds up and I finally said something about coleen… without realizing every time my sister cried divorce my mom told her to leave her husband and they’re still together after 10 yrs, almost 11! But here’s the note, pretty harsh but if ya ask col it’s not nearly enough said.

i think i'll become like your other kids and you won't hear from me. that way you're not bothered by anything to do with coleen. not so different than missy calling each week to divorce nate... they made it through. you just really hurt me, you choose not to acknowledge certain things, and i'm the one with the problem. most parents would try including their other kids, it's not like i only like going to concerts but that seems to be the only thing you think i can do... i'm capable of a lot more just sorry you don't want to be included in that. you bought this thing to try out but we get the chance and it never happens. you and alanna wanted to see nate so bad but i'm the one who puts out the money for it, for missy to go to branson when i wasn't even invited, i guess it's my fault for being nice. i flew nate in so i could see him, the least you guys could've done was try to include me, not even when alanna fly's in do i hear about being included so that says enough about alanna. i'll call the va tomorrow and change my address for stuff, make it easier on you. i love you but i see more and more how differently i'm treated, really got to me this time.

No comments: