As Summer ends I'm soaking up some of the last warmth of the sun while getting a tan. I can tell with each night getting chillier that hibernation will soon be setting in. I find my fireplace is far too enticing on a cold night. Fireplace, movie or music, and good friends are all I need.
I've already decided next Summer is reserved for fixing this place up. One party at the beginning to kick off Summer and my birthday and one at the end. There's quite a bit of work that could be done... and I believe I can use this new program to help.
This new VA program allows me to do my own hiring and firing, I control the wages but still have a cap so no one can take advantage of it. It also pays for massage therapy, a gym or personal trainer at home, personal chef, lawn mowing, ADT, restain my pergola, (mental notes,) pretty much everything. The key is making the money last all month. Great program as long as the caregivers are reliable.
It's been such a great Summer and I don't want it to end. The only good thing is I build my savings up again for next Summers adventures. I'll take it easier on spoiling friends with Red Rocks tix, it's just so much fun so maybe one concert. By far the funnest concert is Michael Franti still. It's like a fun dance party! December will be fun!
I need some major yard clean up done. Sometimes I just look around like I'm telekinetic and can use the force to magically move things.
I got close to my ex fling again this past Summer too. She makes me smile but I don't think I could ever go down that road again... although kissing her wouldn't be half bad, she was one of my favorites to kiss. It's been great hanging out with quite a few new people this past Summer. Only one caught my eye, caught most people's for that matter. The more I learned about her the more I thought I was falling for someone similar to my mom. Oh no. Stopped that quick. I have realized that I'm attracted to people that thoroughly enjoy or play music. If you can play and sing, Watch out!
I've stuffed my feelings aside before and this time is no different. What will be will be is the way I see it. I'm happy and pretty damn content. I think it's just missing someone to kiss and hold. Maybe it's just winter coming. During the summer everyone wants to be free. I don't mind either way as long as I'm having fun.... and what a ride it's been so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment