Monday, June 24, 2013

Go Westword Youngman!


Such a great weekend with Westword Music and then another day full of friends... My life is full of love and I'm finding out the universe is taking care of things. 
Round 1 with Something Underground. Amazing guys in every aspect!

Round 2 with John Common and The Blinding Flashes of Light. Incredible!
Round 3 with I'm With Her. Fabulous duo!! 

Round 4 went to John Wirtz at Dazzle and... Pizza... And I saw some true colors fly sadly. 

Round. 5 was the Blackouts. Loud and astounding. Love chicks that can play!! 

Round 6 was MF Rukus... Talk about a loud and awesome show! 

Round 7 went to Shake Rattle Rattle Shake. Totally awesome and Hot!! 

Round 8 & 9 my cell died for Trampled By Turtles and then DaDa something took over and I was stuck in the middle of a huge rave!! Scary, dangerous, FUN! I was told lots of things that were needed that night and hooked up with a great crew in front and smoked while jumping up and down... If only I had a camera! 

 

No comments: