Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Last smoke: Awake

I'm hearing and reading about all this wisdom people write... only to get to know the person and wonder how they came up with "that" the way they are. The point in life we see ourselves at is different than how others perceive us. When we talk of taking things for granted, talk of love, talk of friends, talk a bunch of b.s. when you find out. The oxymoronic version of people and who they want themselves to be perceived like.

Some people I'd like to shake awake and tell them "look at all you have," and they'll actually see it. I'd love to trade places with some people for various reasons... my aides can feel my side out, my friends can find out how inhibiting this can be at times. I feel awful when my care or anything gets in the way of my "friend" time. Friends is the definition I'm searching for. I never knew I had 433 friends out there! So many levels to be on. I just want one that's awake on my level.

No comments: