Monday, January 6, 2014

not resolutions but goals

It's been a good break, much needed from the same old "shitstorm." Ah, so here I am, rejuvenated and renewed. I haven't set any New Year's resolutions but I do have some goals... of course some of these goals require the VA step it up... like getting a service dog... Bitch has had my paperwork over 3 weeks now! Damn Dr's can't fill shit out quick and expect us to wait for them... if they're making that much money I'd like to see why they are.
So without complaining here's a list for myself, in no particular order.......

Get a service dog, (waiting for Dr to send the paperwork back)
Keep working out Tues/Thurs at the VA plus at homer with my weights
No snacking! My cereal addiction has taken over.
This is the year... quit smoking or only do it socially.
Try painting.
Take some songwriting lessons.
**Get this remodeled before Summer.
Get my slide and try playing.

It's a rather short list but big list... and there's probably more... No more women that are not available... define available...



No comments: