Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hard Days... Night!

Today was one of the most trying days I've had in a long while. I kept thinking, a 36 yr old crying like a baby. Not just crying but sobbing. Why is it when one thing goes wrong the shit just seems to keep coming?

At first my cup holder broke, no biggie, duck tape... then the coke tumbled all over me, the chair, and the floor. Still, I was cool with that. So then my chair proceeds to go out of commission in the middle of the room. Not just did the chair go out but I didn't have my cell on me and the house phone was beeping low battery. Danger #1, can't move, can't pee, can't call for help. My mom came and this other guy... he popped the loose wires and fuse back in and we're up and running... for another couple hours. It went out again as I was titled outside forcing me to call 911. 6 firefighters later I was in bed at 5pm. Great life... that's what I was thinking.

A few breathes later and I'm ok. I know I wasn't feeling sorry for myself I was crying because of frustration and it's all just emotionally trying. As if I knew I wasn't independent before. Right?!

As this night goes on all I can think about is having my freedom. I just get my license and then the chair breaks. I still haven't gone on the highway, still haven't driven Red Rocks. Right now I feel so drained I can't think straight, let alone my mind's preoccupied.

It's funny how as I was stuck I said to myself "I wonder who can catch my  vibe out there and know somethings wrong. I heard from a couple people and they didn't surprise me they'd be there or just ironicly text when needed. Little saviors.

And now, it's time to relax and just watch some tv... after I make a fool of myself but I think the hint's there for something, her need to know I'm there? And... I am.

No comments: