I never knew the questions I answered would show up so boldly. Now, I'll have to answer all the sex ones for sure.
I was saying how even a paragraph or poem a day would be helpful in a little "mindfuck" relief.... it always has for me anyway. Unfortunately positioning plays a key role also, and right now, it's a bit hard to type. Wtf, I just hate this new Toshiba laptop and tv.... then I realized, Toshiba has "shit" right in it... hello?? Try a lil anyway...
Right now, I'm working on figuring out what's wrong with me and going through all the VA tactics is time consuming... when they won't prescribe pain killers to me I must smoke more marijuana. And people want Gov't healthcare?? Wtf! I've been waiting almost 6 months for a new wheelchair, god forbid if mine was broken. To hurry this along I am telling them to replace the tires on this old one... 5 yrs old. They're good at that, replacing. Might as well start looking for a new chair at the 4 yr mark. I was thinking it was only the Denver VA that was bad but hell no, Milwaukee's the same. Wait for no one to answer you and if they do, it's weeks later mind you. Here I must have been eluded by special treatment. I'm about to throw away $1200 signal readers and send a $9000 unit back just because the VA won't send anyone to reprgram it. Why keep the shit if I can't work anything with it? No to Gov't healthcare. It's fucked up and biased. Don't get on the bad side because you'll see how it works against you. No check ups right now... why? I never get results from anything.... Private healthcare needed. And I know all this so I kiss ass.
Such is life. The one I love, in my heart of hearts, won't even talk to me. Last call was when she was drunk and with her friend there, well.... I didn't try taking it down any road. The only time she'll go down that road of "us" or "gay" is when she's drunk.... more relaxed? More open! To love without loving.
I gave myself a time limit plus... major typos are keeping me from blasting this blog out.
And now... a few words from your sponsor....
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment