Saturday, February 16, 2008

soappbox

Ii thought this font looked cool and I’ve about 15 minutes to just sit and go… after having company all day I don’t much feel like doing email, I did 2 tests on myspace (in 1 I was most like the leader jfk, hmm, what’s up with that and maybe I’m all messed up on my voting.) any lesbians going for obama? Well, I’m sure hillary’d be great, can’t have the two right? Nope, they’re both too good for 2nd chair… and too good to ask. Wouldn’t it be healthy to have the top 2 AS the top 2? If they say it’s a democracy and all and are doing the democratic vote fairly, not winner take all, but then the people would be choosing both their pres. And vp! That’s just!

Ok, off my sopbox there, who woulda’ thought I’d actually have something to say about it or a view. Like ii said, I look at healthcare/veteran treatment, gay rights, global thinking and reaching out. But, ya never know, if them gays get married next’ll be animals… these people grew up on a farm (said before,) to have this even pop in their thick heads! Yes, grannt us divorce and all the adultery straight couples are entitled too! We deserve the same misery or un-misery!

Anyway, I guess my 15 has passed…. Now, to toke as time might pass fasssssssssssss…t.

No comments: